isis-users mailing list archives

From Satyendra Singh <satyaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: help to build real life application
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 20:11:14 GMT
Thanks Jeroen, you are right there is the information there, i should have
read it more carefully :)

I tried building isis, it build everything nice until it failed (and
skipped onwards) to build Quickstart (Scimpi/NoSQL) Scimpi Viewer due to :

iewer-scimpi: Execution default of goal
org.simplericity.jettyconsole:jetty-console-maven-plugin:1.54:createconsole
failed: Unable to load the mojo 'createconsole' in the plugin
'org.simplericity.jettyconsole:jetty-console-maven-plugin:1.54' due to an
API incompatibility:
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
org/simplericity/jettyconsole/CreateDescriptorMojo : Unsupported
major.minor version 51.0

I will see how i can build this completely but looks like i dont need these
to build estatio.

Now Tried building estatio after this but still have this one error -

[ERROR]   The project org.estatio:estatio:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
(C:\Users\ssingh\FromGIT\estatio-isis\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable import POM: Failure to find
com.danhaywood.isis.domainservice:danhaywood-isis-domainservice-excel:pom:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT

Thanks for all your help