isis-users mailing list archives

From Satyendra Singh <satyaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help to build real life application
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:46:30 GMT
Thanks Dan,

I am having difficulty building the estatio app as it can not find 7
dependencies, do i need to take any special action about getting these?

Could not find artifact org.apache.isis.core:isis:pom:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT in
snapshots ...
Could not find artifact
org.apache.isis.objectstore:isis-objectstore-jdo:pom:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT in
snapshots ...
Could not find artifact
org.apache.isis.viewer:isis-viewer-wicket:pom:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT in snapshots
Could not find artifact
org.apache.isis.viewer:isis-viewer-restfulobjects:pom:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT in
snapshots ...
Could not find artifact
org.apache.isis.security:isis-security-shiro:pom:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT in
snapshots ...
Could not find artifact org.apache.isis.core:isis:pom:1.3.0-SNAPSHOT in
snapshots ...
Could not find artifact
com.danhaywood.isis.domainservice:danhaywood-isis-domainservice-excel:pom:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT
in snapshots ...

Thanks