isis-users mailing list archives

From Satyendra Singh <satyaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help to build real life application
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:34:04 GMT
yes, thanks David. You are right, its view centric approach for now, which
is not pure OO.
I meant to say the starting point in my application. Where is shows a list
of ABC. That the starting view users may want to see and than they can
drill down to (if there is a way provided) how ABC is related to other
stuff and that process can continue. I think, in practical terms, when you
already have full blown database with years of data, you start picking your
domain objects and relationships based on what you want to use in your
application and continuously refine those to fit the user needs. I dont
know what the most accurate approach would be to build applications (using
isis) for such cases.
Would you write a complete domain model for my existing database and go
from there?
or you just start from what you need and keep it growing as per need.