isis-users mailing list archives

From "Chohan, Dharmesh" <dharmesh.cho...@atos.net>
Subject Integration Tests
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:21:51 GMT
Hi

I have written some fixtures which I need install during integration tests.  Couple of fixtures
work during integration tests but the rest does not install the fixture.

I have added the fixtures in the CatalogOfFixturesGlue.java file.  For example

@Before(value={"@integration", "@TopUpCardDetailsServiceFixture"}, order=20000)
    public void integrationFixtures() throws Throwable {
        scenarioExecution().install(new TopUpCardDetailsServiceFixture());
    }

Please can someone advice what is happening.  Or provide a help link on how to configure integration
 tests.

Thanks in advance.

Dharmesh