isis-users mailing list archives

From "Chohan, Dharmesh" <dharmesh.cho...@atos.net>
Subject Domain create table issue
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 11:14:43 GMT
Hi

I have added a new domain as below and when I check the output it does not create the table
for that domain.  The problem comes when installing the fixture and running the command isisJdoSupport.executeUpdate("delete
from \"TopUpAmount\"")

@javax.jdo.annotations.PersistenceCapable(identityType=IdentityType.DATASTORE)
@javax.jdo.annotations.DatastoreIdentity(
        strategy=javax.jdo.annotations.IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY, column="id")
@javax.jdo.annotations.Version(
        strategy=VersionStrategy.VERSION_NUMBER, column="version")

@javax.jdo.annotations.Queries({
    @javax.jdo.annotations.Query(
            name="getTopupAmountsByCardId", language="JDOQL",
            value="SELECT "
                    + "FROM org.atos.tfgm.domains.TopUpAmount "
                    + "WHERE cardId.matches(:givenCardId) "),
    @javax.jdo.annotations.Query(
            name="getAmountsByCardId", language="JDOQL",
            value="SELECT amount "
                    + "FROM org.atos.tfgm.domains.TopUpAmount "
                    + "WHERE cardId.matches(:givenCardId) ")
})

@DescribedAs("To calculate and return a list of the Top Up Amounts "
                + "allowed for the supplied Card ID")
@ObjectType("TopUp Amount")
@Bookmarkable
public class TopUpAmount implements Comparable<TopUpAmount> { .... }

For all other domains ISIS creates a table for them.

Any ideas.

Thanks
Dharmesh