isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: isis quickstart with SQL error
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 08:13:27 GMT
Jolly good.

Yes, as you discovered, the "simple" archetype is already setup to persist
to an RDBMS, using our JDO ObjectStore which integrates with
JDO/DataNucleus.  In the properties files (persistor.properties) we strip
off "isis.persistor.datanucleus.impl" prefix and pass the rest through to
DataNucleus.

The SQL ObjectStore you started off with has been retired (you'll notice
the version in Maven is very old, with a "-incubating" version), and is not
compatible with the latest version of Isis.

Any more problems, please mail here.

Cheers
Dan