isis-users mailing list archives

From Satyendra Singh <ssi...@Apollo-advisors.com>
Subject Few questions
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 18:34:24 GMT
I have few questions on ISIS usage.

1)      I am assuming one has to learn JDO and its DataNucleus implementation to be able to
use it, right?

2)      I am looking for a plain set of instructions, 'step by step' kind of, to be able to
build a simple application myself, but so far I have not found any. There is a lot of information
out there on various concepts but they don't give you a simplified picture on 'n' things you
need to do to be able to bring up a domain object to screen using ISIS and than I could go
learning each step in detail, if required.

3)      For a real word application, I need to be able to implement using a domain object
that has one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one relationship with other domain object(s), is
there any sample application that I can use as starting point for this.

4)      Is  it possible to replace JDO with JPA as JPA skill is more easily available that
JDO ?
Thank you very much

Satyendra

and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this email in
error please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.

Apollo Global Management, LLC