isis-users mailing list archives

From GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com>
Subject Re: ISIS-486: modal dialogs for action prompts
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 18:37:44 GMT

Good done.

We also use modal dialogs on our custom viewer to avoid context switching. The same dialog
redirects to a Domain Object if that's the result of the action invocation, or currently shows
a Collection in a grid on the same dialog if that's the result of the action. The user can
then navigate to any of the objects in the collection.