isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Publish and Audit service questions
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:18:18 GMT
Hi David,
I noticed this (quite) recently also.

The AuditService2 interface adds in the missing attribute.  If the audit
service implements AuditService2 rather than the original AuditService,
then the overloaded version of audit(...) will be called that provides the
missing parameter.

All of the above was in the recent v1.3.0 release.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Cheers
Dan