isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Anemic Domain Model anti-pattern
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:37:06 GMT
Thanks, David, very timely.

The RRRADDD! slide deck accompanying the tutoraial attempts to summarise
this same point [1]

Cheers
Dan

PS: you'd've thought that Fowler by now would have discovered the naked
objects pattern and had something useful to say about it.  I remember being
at a conference many years ago when he did the keynote, and he chose UI
patterns as his topic.  I thought: great, we'll get a bit of coverage here.
 Instead all he talked about on about subtleties of the MVC and MVP
patterns.  Very disappointing.

[1]
https://github.com/danhaywood/rrraddd-isis-131/raw/master/pptx/RRRADDD.pptx