isis-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jeroen van der Wal <jer...@stromboli.it>
Subject Re: error running isis Quickstart
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:36:42 GMT
Oops, too fast..
[1]
http://www.datanucleus.org/products/accessplatform/jdo/enhancer.html#runtime


On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Jeroen van der Wal <jeroen@stromboli.it>wrote:

> Hi Oscar,
>
> I can confirm that the DN enhancer is a bottleneck in our development
> workflow too. Perhaps it's worth investing some time to programmatically
> enhance the classes at runtime [1] when called from
> org.apache.isis.WebServer which is used when launching the app from
> Eclipse. Or maybe trigger runtime enhancement when the exception appears en
> restart afterwards?
>
> Very nice to hear that you're committed though :-)
>
> -Jeroen
>
> [1]
>
>
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 6:46 PM, GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <
> o.bou@gesconsultor.com> wrote:
>
>>
>> Our main workflow stopper while testing is also that the DatNucleus
>> Enhancer is sometimes unreliable...
>>
>> It's really difficult to know what's the root cause,  but seems easy to
>> enter on a case when the classes have not been enhanced and the "cannot
>> instantiate an abstract class",  or similar to the following one occurs:
>>
>> 11:29:20,527  [Datastore            main       ERROR]  Una excepcion
>> estaba tirada durante la addicion/validacion de algunas class(es) : la
>> columna de tipo LOB o ARRAY no se puede usar en esta operación
>> java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: la columna de tipo LOB o ARRAY no se
>> puede usar en esta operación
>>         at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
>>         at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
>>         at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
>>         at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
>>
>>
>> In all cases, the solution is to disable (if enabled) the automatic
>> DataNucleus enhancement on all "-domain" modules, and run it manually (by
>> order of dependencies, if there is more than one -domain module).
>>
>> Perhaps we could ask for some enhancement to the enhancer for instance,
>> as we as a project are quite committed to DataNucleus by now ...
>>
>>
>>
>> El 15/11/2013, a las 16:27, Satyendra Singh <ssingh@Apollo-advisors.com>
>> escribió:
>>
>> > Thanks Dan.
>> > "mvn clean install" followed by "mvn jetty:run" from the command line ,
>> produces same error.
>> > What is different about mvn antrun:run that this works?
>> > I am going to "enhance" the classes as per Jeroen's email and hoping it
>> will work.
>> >
>> > Thanks for responding.
>> >
>> > -----Original Message-----
>> > From: Dan Haywood [mailto:dan@haywood-associates.co.uk]
>> > Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:42 PM
>> > To: users
>> > Subject: Re: error running isis Quickstart
>> >
>> > Hi Saty,
>> > welcome to the Isis mailing list.
>> >
>> > The errors you are getting when running "mvn jetty:run" in Eclipse look
>> to me like mvn/Eclipse isn't downloading third-party dependencies (shiro
>> and/or JBoss).
>> >
>> > Can I ask, what happens if you run "mvn clean install" followed by "mvn
>> jetty:run" from the command line?
>> >
>> > ~~~
>> > Per the strange LOB error, the fix is as Jeroen says... you need to
>> "enhance" the classes.  Ah, we know that error well!
>> >
>> > When running under mvn, there's a maven plugin that does this
>> immediately after the compile.  When running under Eclipse, though, you
>> need to set up DataNucleus' plugin for Eclipse.
>> >
>> > HTH
>> > Dan
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > On 14 November 2013 21:02, Satyendra Singh <ssingh@apollo-advisors.com
>> >wrote:
>> >
>> >> I tried the instructions at
>> >> http://isis.apache.org/getting-started/quickstart-archetype.html
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> From a command line mvn antrun:run works!
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> But within eclipse using mvn jetty:run does not with below error.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> 013-11-14 15:53:53.861:INFO::jetty-6.1.25
>> >> 2013-11-14 15:53:53.988:WARN::Could not instantiate listener
>> >> org.apache.shiro.web.env.EnvironmentLoaderListener
>> >> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> >> org.apache.shiro.web.env.EnvironmentLoaderListener
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:244)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:230)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:401)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:363)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.loadClass(ContextHandler.java:1101)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.initListener(WebXmlConfiguration.java:630)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.initWebXmlElement(WebXmlConfiguration.java:368)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.initWebXmlElement(AbstractConfiguration.java:190)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.initialize(WebXmlConfiguration.java:289)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.initialize(AbstractConfiguration.java:133)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.configure(WebXmlConfiguration.java:222)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.configure(AbstractConfiguration.java:113)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.configureWebApp(WebXmlConfiguration.java:180)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.configureWebApp(AbstractConfiguration.java:96)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.Configuration.configureWebApp(Configuration.java:149)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1269)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:517)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:489)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.doStart(Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.java:115)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:156)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
>> >>       at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginServer.start(Jetty6PluginServer.java:132)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.startJetty(AbstractJettyMojo.java:441)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.execute(AbstractJettyMojo.java:383)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyRunMojo.execute(AbstractJettyRunMojo.java:210)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6RunMojo.execute(Jetty6RunMojo.java:184)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>> >>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:3
>> >> 52)
>> >> 2013-11-14 15:53:53.991:WARN::Could not instantiate listener
>> >> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ResteasyBootstrap
>> >> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> >> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ResteasyBootstrap
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:244)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:230)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:401)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:363)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.loadClass(ContextHandler.java:1101)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.initListener(WebXmlConfiguration.java:630)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.initWebXmlElement(WebXmlConfiguration.java:368)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.initWebXmlElement(AbstractConfiguration.java:190)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.initialize(WebXmlConfiguration.java:289)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.initialize(AbstractConfiguration.java:133)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.configure(WebXmlConfiguration.java:222)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.configure(AbstractConfiguration.java:113)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.configureWebApp(WebXmlConfiguration.java:180)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.configureWebApp(AbstractConfiguration.java:96)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.Configuration.configureWebApp(Configuration.java:149)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1269)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:517)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:489)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.doStart(Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.java:115)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:156)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
>> >>       at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginServer.start(Jetty6PluginServer.java:132)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.startJetty(AbstractJettyMojo.java:441)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.execute(AbstractJettyMojo.java:383)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyRunMojo.execute(AbstractJettyRunMojo.java:210)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6RunMojo.execute(Jetty6RunMojo.java:184)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>> >>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:3
>> >> 52)
>> >> 2013-11-14 15:53:53.995:INFO::No Transaction manager found - if your
>> >> webapp requires one, please configure one.
>> >> 2013-11-14 15:53:54.148:WARN::EXCEPTION
>> >> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.ShiroFilter
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:244)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:230)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:401)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:363)
>> >>       at org.mortbay.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:91)
>> >>       at org.mortbay.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:71)
>> >>       at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Holder.doStart(Holder.java:73)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doStart(FilterHolder.java:81)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:662)
>> >>       at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:140)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1272)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:517)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:489)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.doStart(Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.java:115)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:156)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
>> >>       at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginServer.start(Jetty6PluginServer.java:132)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.startJetty(AbstractJettyMojo.java:441)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.execute(AbstractJettyMojo.java:383)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyRunMojo.execute(AbstractJettyRunMojo.java:210)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6RunMojo.execute(Jetty6RunMojo.java:184)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>> >>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:3
>> >> 52)
>> >> 2013-11-14 15:53:54.150:WARN::failed ShiroFilter:
>> >> javax.servlet.UnavailableException:
>> >> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.ShiroFilter
>> >> 2013-11-14 15:53:54.150:WARN::Failed startup of context
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext@ee32bd0
>> >> {/ApacheIsisPoc,C:\Users\ssingh\workspace_apacheisis\ApacheIsisPoc\web
>> >> app\src\main\webapp}
>> >> javax.servlet.UnavailableException:
>> >> org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.ShiroFilter
>> >>       at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Holder.doStart(Holder.java:79)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doStart(FilterHolder.java:81)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:662)
>> >>       at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:140)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1272)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:517)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:489)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.doStart(Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.java:115)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:156)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
>> >>       at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginServer.start(Jetty6PluginServer.java:132)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.startJetty(AbstractJettyMojo.java:441)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.execute(AbstractJettyMojo.java:383)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyRunMojo.execute(AbstractJettyRunMojo.java:210)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6RunMojo.execute(Jetty6RunMojo.java:184)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>> >>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>> >>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>> >>       at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>> >>       at
>> >> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:3
>> >> 52) [INFO] 2013-11-14 15:53:54.192:INFO::Started
>> >> SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
>> >> Started Jetty Server
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Thank you for your help
>> >> Saty
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>> >> intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed
>> >> and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
>> >> retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
>> >> in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than
>> >> the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this email
>> >> in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any
>> >> computer.
>> >>
>> >> Apollo Global Management, LLC
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> > This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
>> > and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are
>> > addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
>> > material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
>> > other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
>> > information by persons or entities other than the intended
>> > recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this email in
>> > error please contact the sender and delete the material from
>> > any computer.
>> >
>> > Apollo Global Management, LLC
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message