isis-users mailing list archives

From GESCONSULTOR <o....@gesconsultor.com>
Subject Re: Views and view models
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:51:36 GMT
Hi james.

Both the Isis app and SpagoBI are integrated in a sort of portal, where users access all tools
from a single point of access.

The portal show the different apps inside frames, and all them are integrated through Sigle
Sign On with CAS.

So the full solution is a kind of suite accessible from a portal.

I'll upload some Screenshots tomorrow if it's of interest.

Disculpa que sea breve.
Enviado desde mi móvil