isis-users mailing list archives

From Satyendra Singh <ssi...@Apollo-advisors.com>
Subject RE: error running isis Quickstart
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 21:55:09 GMT
Hi Dan,

Yes, after I changed the maven launch config to use base directory ${workspace_loc:/ApacheIsisPoc-webapp}
jetty:run just worked fine .

And 'mvn clean install' inside eclipse produced two war files which are -

1) ApacheIsisPoc-webapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT-jetty-console.war
2) Quickstart.war

So, when deploying this to a server , which war I am supposed to release? I am looking forward
to be able to build it on a CI build server and take the war and just copy it to run on a
server. Any additional steps to make  that war which can be copied to other containers and
will just work?

I deployed this to tomcat inside eclipse for now  (created tomcat server and added project
ApacheIsisPoc-webapp to that ) but it throws below errors on startup.

16:22:05,629  [Datastore            localhost-startStop-1 ERROR]  An exception was thrown
while adding/validating class(es) : column of LOB or ARRAY type cannot be used in operation
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: column of LOB or ARRAY type cannot be used in operation
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.datasource.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.execute(DelegatingStatement.java:264)
        at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.datasource.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.execute(DelegatingStatement.java:264)
        at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.table.AbstractTable.executeDdlStatement(AbstractTable.java:760)
        at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.table.TableImpl.createForeignKeys(TableImpl.java:527)

I am starting  to begin building a small app for POC and will be asking some more questions
as I go, thanks in advance.

Thanks
Saty