isis-users mailing list archives

From "Starke Dr. Gernot" ...@gernotstarke.de>
Subject Documentation (e.g. on how to enhance quickstart/simple apps)
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 16:48:40 GMT
simple and quickstart seem to be the only available examples, regrettably both without proper
documentation…

I'd like to improve, but I'm completely lost in complexity…

Dan's great book on NakedObjects doesn't actually help any longer, as it does not seem viable
to simple
delete the "Simple" objects from the simple-archetype.. (mvn horror sets in).

The docu on the isis website does not help a new user to get startet - imho it's in desolate
state…

am I the only one in need of documentation? Or am I the only current user?

thanx for answering,
Gernot

PS: I'm currently in the process of comparing several full-scale "ddd" frameworks - e.g. Grails,
RoR, ISIS and Django.