isis-users mailing list archives

From GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com>
Subject Re: infinite loop being hit during isis startup
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:23:31 GMT

Same happened to a mate upgrading to the latest snapshot.

A default value as suggested by Jeremy would be ok.

Jeremy, did you see the mail at [1] ?

It's intent was to solve your idea of a "generic" Spec Transformer for Isis entities. There
I copied the code of a generic class.
I'm testing an improved version  and plan to commit it next week (in fact, 1 abstract class
with 2 specializations; one allowing null entities, and one throwing an exception if the referenced
object is not found - as normally is a "transcription" problem).

If you want to previously access it, don't hesitate to ask and I can attach current version
to a JIRA ticket.

HTH,

Oscar

[1] http://markmail.org/search/isis-users+list:org.apache.incubator.isis-users#query:isis-users%20list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.isis-users%20from%3A%22GESCONSULTOR%20-%20%C3%93scar%20Bou%22+page:9+mid:tibcgc45fii566w3+state:results

El 12/09/2013, a las 19:13, Jeremy Gurr <jeremyg@infusionsoft.com> escribió:

> Getting this in a stack trace:
>
> 	at org.apache.isis.core.commons.config.IsisConfigurationBuilderResourceStreams.addDefaultConfigurationResources(IsisConfigurationBuilderResourceStreams.java:112)
> 	at org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.createConfigBuilder(IsisWicketApplication.java:293)
> 	at org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.createConfigBuilder(IsisWicketApplication.java:272)
>
> 	at org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.determineDeploymentTypeIfRequired(IsisWicketApplication.java:227)
> 	at org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.getConfigurationType(IsisWicketApplication.java:247)
> 	at org.apache.wicket.Application.usesDevelopmentConfig(Application.java:1692)
> 	at org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.determineDeploymentType(IsisWicketApplication.java:265)
>
> 	at org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.determineDeploymentTypeIfRequired(IsisWicketApplication.java:230)
> 	at org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.getConfigurationType(IsisWicketApplication.java:247)
> 	at org.apache.wicket.Application.usesDevelopmentConfig(Application.java:1692)
> 	at org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.determineDeploymentType(IsisWicketApplication.java:265)
> …
>
> which repeats until the stack is overflowed.
>
> If I put:
> isis.deploymentType=PROTOTYPE
> in the isis.properties, the problem goes away. It would be nice if this property would
default to something, or at least give an error message explaining the requirement that this
property be set.