isis-users mailing list archives

From Ezequiel Celiz <elce...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Id of the .css myapp
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 11:44:45 GMT
Hi Dan

Good to hear about the interest.
As Oscar said, I think the project is going up, if you implement a more
flexible way to customize the viewer.

By the way, I visited the links you suggested and I found a very good
option to use Bootstrap.

The themes look very cute ;-)

Please tell us when you're starting with the idea, to help where we can.

regards
Ezequiel