isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Introduction to Isis for beginner?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 19:27:32 GMT
Belatedly chipping in... and welcome, Yoann and Anderson, to the mailing
list.

As has been mentioned, Isis grew out of the original naked objects
framework; the restful objects stuff done since then is, I believe, an
obvious and logic extension to that idea).

Our website has a bunch of useful resources linked to under "Learning More"
[1], including of course the books that Oscar mentioned [2], various
articles and presentations [3], and of course Richard Pawson's original
thesis on NO.

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/documentation.html