isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Choosing fields to display in a derived collection
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 15:11:57 GMT
It's a good question.

You can use @Hidden(Where.PARENTED_TABLES).  Also,
@Hidden(Where.REFERENCES_PARENT) is good for link associations (resolving
many-to-many associations.

However, it isn't possible to do any more fine-tuning than this.

One capability that NakedObjects.NET has is the ability to specify the
columns in an annotation on the collectino, eg:

public class Order {

    @TableView("Product, Quantity, NumberInStock")
    public SortedSet<OrderLine> getDetails() { ... }
}

If this is a feature that appeals, then raise a new JIRA ticket.  (And
then, implement a patch :-)

Cheers
Dan