isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Logging and debugging
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:00:05 GMT
Still, I suppose it doesn't harm to have an example in the codebase.

I've just made a small change [1] to the ToDo example (ToDoItem and its
logging.properties file) to show how this can be done.  If you run in
Eclipse, you'll see the debug message in red in the console view (alongside
some other messages).

NB: if you've cloned the github repo, be aware that a takes some time (30
minutes? an hour?) for these commits to be mirrored from the ASF repo

Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-535