isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Updated Isis site with page on the DHTMLX viewer
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 13:56:08 GMT
Folks,
I've just added a page on the Isis site regarding the DHTMLX viewer [1, 2]

Although this is a third-party development and cannot (because of the
license dependency on DHTMLX) be rolled into Isis proper, I think it's an
important enough piece of work to warrant linking to from our own site.

The page does clearly indicate that this is a third-party component, but if
anyone thinks it is  inappropriate to have such a page on our site, please
say.

Conversely, if anyone (Adam?) has been working on viewers or other
components that would like to be referenced from our site, do also say.

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/documentation.html
[2] http://isis.apache.org/third-party/viewers/dhtmlx/about.html