isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: GSOC2013 - ISIS-371 (an android viewer)
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 07:25:06 GMT
On 10 April 2013 16:56, DImuthu Upeksha <dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com> wrote:

> And one thing about DomainObjectContainer: Is it responsible for
> keeping user information? (I mean session details)
>

>From DOC you can find out the identity of the current user, (the getUser())
method, but that's all.  There *isn't* anyway to obtain the HttpSession (if
that's what you were thinking).  I can think of a way to do it, but it's
not come up as a requirement, yet.

Isis also has the concept of the ProfileStore, the idea being that this is
a place for the viewers to store information such as a users' preferences
etc.  But this isn't formally exposed by the DOC, so isn't available to
domain objects.   You could write your own domain service to store this
sort of info, if you wanted, though.

HTH
Dan