isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Substantial updates to the RO viewer...
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 18:28:33 GMT
Folks,

for those working from master (HEAD), please note that I've just merged
(into master) a branch [1] I've been working on to move to RO spec v1.0
[2].  This has now been pushed to our git repo.

There's still a lot of work to do (see all the TODO test cases in the
isis-viewer-restfulobjects-tck module), but I felt that's I'd made
sufficient progress in that branch to do the merge.

If you've been spiking prototypes (this is mostly for the GSOC guys), note
that some of the rels (for hrefs) and URLs have changed, and the members
node for domain object representations is now a map, not a list.

If in doubt about what the behaviour should be, consult the RO spec v1.0.

If the code is at variance with the spec and you are blocked, either just
go ahead and fix it (and the tck test) and provide a patch, or
alternatively  notify me via the dev list and I'll aim to fix the
discrepancy as a priority.

Thx
Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-233