isis-users mailing list archives

From Adam Howard <howard.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Example of adding new class to examples
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 17:44:24 GMT
Are you running `mvn clean install` from the command line or within
Eclipse? I believe there are two separate target folders now depending on
what profiles are active. Command line maven builds into target/classes
while Eclipse builds into target-ide/classes.

Are you looking in the right folder to find the class files?

--
Adam Howard