isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Wicket, github, demo...
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 20:25:29 GMT
Hi Christian,

thanks for your interest in Isis.

I've just spent a bit of time getting some examples uploaded onto the our
site, as well as pushing a snapshot release up to Apache's snapshot repo.
 As you'll see, they cover wicket viewer as well as some other components.

So, it'd be great if you could go to the new example page [1] and see if
what described there works for you.  Please report back!

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/getting-started/examples.html