isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: HTML & JSON in same app
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:13:19 GMT
On 31 December 2012 12:53, Mark Wood-Patrick <mwoodpatrick@nvidia.com>wrote:

> I created a new clone of the source code:
>
>         git clone git://git.apache.org/isis.git
>
> Then cd'd to:
>
>         example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo/viewer-webapp/
>
> When I did
>
>         mvn compile
>
> I got the following errors, what am I doing wrong?

The trunk is referencing the latest snapshot (1.0.1-SNAPSHOT), so unless
you build the entire Isis distro, you don't have the snapshots in your
~/.m2/repository directory.

Also, when building the app, you should build from its parent, which would
be

cd example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo

not

cd example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo/viewer-webapp

~~~
Whatever, to fix, all you need to do is to edit the pom.xml
(in example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo),

change:

<properties>
<isis.version>1.0.1-SNAPSHOT</isis.version>
 <isis-objectstore-jdo.version>1.0.1-SNAPSHOT</isis-objectstore-jdo.version>
<isis-viewer-wicket.version>1.0.1-SNAPSHOT</isis-viewer-wicket.version>

<isis-viewer-restfulobjects.version>1.0.1-SNAPSHOT</isis-viewer-restfulobjects.version>
</properties>

<properties>
<isis.version>1.0.0</isis.version>
 <isis-objectstore-jdo.version>1.0.0</isis-objectstore-jdo.version>
<isis-viewer-wicket.version>1.0.0</isis-viewer-wicket.version>

<isis-viewer-restfulobjects.version>1.0.0</isis-viewer-restfulobjects.version>
</properties>

and then you'll be referencing the released versions of Isis core and the
three components.

And, make sure you build in the correct directory.

Dan