isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: HTML & JSON in same app
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2012 18:03:14 GMT
Hi Mark,

Currently the wicket viewer isn't compatible with the restfulobjects (json)
viewer, and so there are two separate "viewer" projects, each of which
generates a WAR file.  If you configure both to point to the same database
(assuming you aren't using an in-memory HSQLDB database) then changes made
through one viewer should appear in the other.

I do intend to make the wicket viewer compatible with the restfulobjects
viewer, but I wanted to push v1.0.0 out of the door first.

By all means raise a JIRA ticket to request this change.

Dan

PS: I had a look at your repo - you still seem to be on v0.3.1-SNAPSHOT.
You probably ought to update to the released v1.0.0.