isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject In other news, some progress on our move to git...
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 13:58:04 GMT
As you may be aware, infra are currently moving our code from svn to git.
This is why our svn is currently read-only.

The initial stage of this is to copy the code as a read-only repo on
git.apache.org.  This took rather a long time, but (after 24+ hours) has
completed.  My understanding is that this will continue to be maintained as
a read-only copy.

So, although this isn't the final URL for committers, anyone should be able
to grab a copy of Isis, eg:

git clone http://git.apache.org/isis.git isis-git-readonly

When I tried this, the first two times I got errors that I think were
network related.  My third attempt succeeded.  If anyone would like to try
this also, I'd interested in knowing how you get on.

~~~

Infra still haven't finished.  They next need to create a read/write copy
(for committers) on git-wip-us.apache.org (you can see the current list of
such repos here [1]).  And, there will also be a clone of Isis on github
(there is something there already, but it is incomplete, don't know why
[2]).

Thanks
Dan

[1] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/