isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Isis site updated with the applib docs (html and pdf)
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:11:14 GMT
I've just copied over and tidied up the applib documentation, a bunch of
how-tos and reference guide on writing domain objects using Isis; see [1],
[2], [3].

This documentation is written in docbook, which means we get both html and
pdf renderings for free.  The process to maintain it isn't too onerous [4],
so I propose we continue to maintain this documentation in its current form.

There are a bunch of other docbooks still on our incubator site, pertaining
mostly to the various components.  For these I propose converting the
content into CMS web pages; I think that style will work better and be more
readily maintained.

Any questions/thoughts/opinions, please raise 'em here.

Thx
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/core/applib.html
[2] http://isis.apache.org/core/guides/isis-applib.html