isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: code for Isis JQueryMobile Demo
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:01:40 GMT
The quickstart archetype actually has this code in the
viewer-restfulobjects submodule.  However, I haven't checked it recently,
and it arguably ought not to be part of the archetype anymore (given that
it was just a proof-of-concept).

If you want to build JS clients for RO, you probably should also check out
the spiro project [1], now rewritten to take advantage of Typescript.
When I (sometime in the next few months) get RO on Isis up to the 1.0.0 of
the spec, then a client written using the spiro library will also work with
Isis.

Dan

[1]
http://restfulobjects.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Spiro&referringTitle=Home