isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: isis-objectstore-jdo-1.0.0 support paged query
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:48:43 GMT
On 26 December 2012 11:01, 张峰昌 <alain.zhang@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,Dan
> It seems that isis-objectstore-jdo-1.0.0 does not support paged query,I am
> right?

Yup, you're right.  The Wicket viewer does do paging, but the paging is
done client-side.

> Could you tell me when and how will isis-objectstore-jdo support paged
> query?

No plans as of yet.  I do expect that the Wicket viewer will get more
sophisticated this year in terms of filtering and sorting of collections,
but I don't know whether that will impact the objectstore API.

Best thing to do is to raise a ticket about how you might like to see it
work, and we can take it from there.

Dan