isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Making releases easier and more frequent
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 15:53:47 GMT
Hi Jeroen,
Just realized I did comment on your points here.

With respect to the directory structure, it looks like you're saying
similar things to Kevin who commented today (Sunday).

You did make the point about distinguishing the development modules.
 There's the same potential issue as I made with Kevin's suggestion; I'm
not sure that Maven modules can be in a different tree.  In the parent pom
it would need to say something like:

<modules>
  <module>applib</module>
  <module>core</module>
  <module>../development/unittestsupport</module>   <== not sure that this
is allowed
  ..
</modules>

That said, I think you have correctly listed which modules are intended for
development use only... maybe we just need to document this on our website
more clearly?

Dan