isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Wicket, github, demo...
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 11:13:09 GMT
Hi Christian,

sorry that getting Isis running for you took a little while ... though you
find us in the middle of major rationalization of our codebase so we're a
bit preoccupied on that at the moment!

but, glad you got it working, anyway.  Let us know if you get stuck
further, we'll do our best to assist.

Cheers
Dan