isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Wicket support edit entity that has aggregated entity?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:24:37 GMT
Hi Alain,
Thanks for reporting this.... could you raise a ticket, and ideally create
a small example demonstrating the problem up on github?

In terms of a work-around, I presume you are using the @Aggregated
annotation?  If that's the case, then the easiest thing is probably to
simply remove the FacetFactory from the programming model that picks up and
processes this annotation.  Doing this will mean that the entity is treated
as a regular root entity.  This won't make any difference if you are using
the JDO object store  (though in the future it might, and the [currently
unreleased] NoSQL object store does support aggregated entities).

The good news is that you can remove the facet factory just by editing the
isis.properties file.  I've documented how to do this on the website [1].

Let me know how you get on

Dan

[1]
http://isis.apache.org/core/metamodel-finetuning-the-programming-model.html