isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Making releases easier and more frequent
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 08:09:25 GMT
As we are, I think, getting close to consensus, and since there's a lot of
refactoring to do, I've made a start on stuff where there's been no
disagreement:

* the core:common, core:metamodel, core:runtime, core:progmodel and
progmodels:dflt artifacts have been merged into core:isis-metamodel

* the runtimes.dflt:webapp has been merged into runtimes.dflt:runtime

* the runtimes.dflt:webserver has been renamed runtimes.dflt:isis-webserver

So, when you next do an git pull from the origin repo, please remove these
projects.  I recommend you also delete any isis artifacts under
~/.m2/repository/org/apache just to check all is building ok.

Thx
Dan