isis-users mailing list archives

From Mark Wood-Patrick <mwoodpatr...@nvidia.com>
Subject Adding LDAP support into my viewer client
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 13:07:45 GMT
Can I get a pointer to docs on how to switch my viewer to use LDAP based security?

Looking at:

	http://mavenhub.com/mvn/central/org.apache.isis.security/ldap/0.1.2-incubating

I see that at one time it appeared that isis had support for Scala which is our preferred
language what's the current status on this?

Thanks in advance

Mark Wood-Patrick