isis-users mailing list archives

From Mark Wood-Patrick <mwoodpatr...@nvidia.com>
Subject RE: HTML & JSON in same app
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:53:14 GMT
I created a new clone of the source code:

  	git clone git://git.apache.org/isis.git

Then cd'd to:

	example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo/viewer-webapp/

When I did

	mvn compile

I got the following errors, what am I doing wrong?

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.isis.example.application:quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-viewer-webapp:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT
(/home/app_perf_catalog/mwoodpatrick/apache/isis/source/isis/example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo/viewer-webapp/pom.xml)
has 5 errors
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable import POM: Failure to find org.apache.isis.objectstore:isis-objectstore-jdo:pom:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT
in https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of apache.snapshots has elapsed
or updates are forced @ org.apache.isis.example.application:quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT,
/home/app_perf_catalog/mwoodpatrick/apache/isis/source/isis/example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo/pom.xml,
line 169, column 16 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable import POM: Failure to find org.apache.isis.viewer:isis-viewer-wicket:pom:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT
in https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of apache.snapshots has elapsed
or updates are forced @ org.apache.isis.example.application:quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT,
/home/app_perf_catalog/mwoodpatrick/apache/isis/source/isis/example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo/pom.xml,
line 177, column 16 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable import POM: Failure to find org.apache.isis.viewer:isis-viewer-restfulobjects:pom:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT
in https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of apache.snapshots has elapsed
or updates are forced @ org.apache.isis.example.application:quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT,
/home/app_perf_catalog/mwoodpatrick/apache/isis/source/isis/example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo/pom.xml,
line 185, column 16 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.apache.isis.viewer:isis-viewer-wicket-impl:jar
is missing. @ line 106, column 15
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.apache.isis.viewer:isis-viewer-restfulobjects-impl:jar
is missing. @ line 111, column 21
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException