isis-users mailing list archives

From Mark Wood-Patrick <mwoodpatr...@nvidia.com>
Subject Example of adding new class to examples
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:10:16 GMT
I'm trying to add a new class 'Tool' to the 1.0.0 archetype I have implemented classes:

../dom/src/main/java/dom/tool/Tool.java
../dom/src/main/java/dom/tool/Tools.java
../fixture/src/main/java/fixture/tool/ToolFixture.java
../fixture/src/main/java/fixture/tool/ToolsFixturesService.java

But when I run

        mvn clean install

it does not compile these, what am I doing wrong?

Do we have docs on how to add a new class to the archetype?

Thanks in advance

Mark Wood-Patrick