isis-users mailing list archives

From 张峰昌 <alain.zh...@gmail.com>
Subject Wicket support edit entity that has aggregated entity?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 01:52:03 GMT
Hi,Dan:

I have tried the isis 1.0.0,and there is a problem with wicket viewer. The
wicket viewer provide a view link for an aggregated entity,and the
subsequent call to the link will be treated as root oid,so the system will
throw exception for this operation.

An other problem still exist when RootEntity has a collection member which
element is aggregated entity.(the wicket said:??? ENTITYMODEL OID:NULL for
eache element in the colleciton).

It’s not a big problem,but when I want go ahead with my project I have to
change the aggregated entity into root entity,and then the domain model will
be no aggregated entities.

Are there some advice for the problem above for now?

Alain

张峰昌

电话:18930623939

欲知诸法实相,当习般若波罗蜜