infra-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Chris Lambertus (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (INFRA-17942) ERROR: Error fetching remote repo 'origin'
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2019 16:56:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17942?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Chris Lambertus updated INFRA-17942:
------------------------------------
    Status: Waiting for user  (was: Waiting for Infra)

This is due to the rate limiting we had to implement on gitbox due to ongoing abuse. Please
change your repo url to github.com/apache/...

> ERROR: Error fetching remote repo 'origin'
> ------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: INFRA-17942
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17942
>             Project: Infrastructure
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Jenkins
>         Environment: Windows JenkinsCI
>            Reporter: Tibor Digana
>            Priority: Blocker
>
> Cannot checkout GitSCM from origin master https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-surefire.git
> It happens on these machines:
> windows-2012-1
> windows-2016-3
> Here are the error codes:
> hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command "git fetch --no-tags --progress https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-surefire.git
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*" returned status code 128
> stderr: fatal: unable to access 'https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-surefire.git/':
The requested URL returned error: 429
> Here is the Java stack trace from Jenkins GitSCM plugin:
> 06:28:35  ERROR: Error fetching remote repo 'origin'
> 06:28:35  hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Failed to fetch from https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-surefire.git
> 06:28:35  	at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.fetchFrom(GitSCM.java:894)
> 06:28:35  	at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.retrieveChanges(GitSCM.java:1161)
> 06:28:35  	at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.checkout(GitSCM.java:1192)
> 06:28:35  	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.scm.SCMStep.checkout(SCMStep.java:120)
> 06:28:35  	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.scm.SCMStep$StepExecutionImpl.run(SCMStep.java:90)
> 06:28:35  	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.scm.SCMStep$StepExecutionImpl.run(SCMStep.java:77)
> 06:28:35  	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecution.lambda$start$0(SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecution.java:47)
> 06:28:35  	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
> 06:28:35  	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
> 06:28:35  	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
> 06:28:35  	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
> 06:28:35  	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> 06:28:35  Caused by: hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command "git fetch --no-tags --progress
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-surefire.git +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*"
returned status code 128:
> 06:28:35  stdout: 
> 06:28:35  stderr: fatal: unable to access 'https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-surefire.git/':
The requested URL returned error: 429
> 06:28:35  
> 06:28:35  	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:2042)
> 06:28:35  	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandWithCredentials(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1761)
> 06:28:35  	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.access$400(CliGitAPIImpl.java:72)
> 06:28:35  	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl$1.execute(CliGitAPIImpl.java:442)
> 06:28:35  	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.RemoteGitImpl$CommandInvocationHandler$1.call(RemoteGitImpl.java:153)
> 06:28:35  	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.RemoteGitImpl$CommandInvocationHandler$1.call(RemoteGitImpl.java:146)
> 06:28:35  	at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:212)
> 06:28:35  	at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:54)
> 06:28:35  	at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:369)
> 06:28:35  	at hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(InterceptingExecutorService.java:72)
> 06:28:35  	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
> 06:28:35  	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
> 06:28:35  	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> 06:28:35  	at hudson.remoting.Engine$1.lambda$newThread$0(Engine.java:93)
> 06:28:35  	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> 06:28:35  	Suppressed: hudson.remoting.Channel$CallSiteStackTrace: Remote call to JNLP4-connect
connection from 37.48.69.226/37.48.69.226:53772
> 06:28:35  		at hudson.remoting.Channel.attachCallSiteStackTrace(Channel.java:1741)
> 06:28:35  		at hudson.remoting.UserRequest$ExceptionResponse.retrieve(UserRequest.java:357)
> 06:28:35  		at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:955)
> 06:28:35  		at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.RemoteGitImpl$CommandInvocationHandler.execute(RemoteGitImpl.java:146)
> 06:28:35  		at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1199.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 06:28:35  		at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 06:28:35  		at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> 06:28:35  		at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.RemoteGitImpl$CommandInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteGitImpl.java:132)
> 06:28:35  		at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy116.execute(Unknown Source)
> 06:28:35  		at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.fetchFrom(GitSCM.java:892)
> 06:28:35  		at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.retrieveChanges(GitSCM.java:1161)
> 06:28:35  		at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.checkout(GitSCM.java:1192)
> 06:28:35  		at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.scm.SCMStep.checkout(SCMStep.java:120)
> 06:28:35  		at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.scm.SCMStep$StepExecutionImpl.run(SCMStep.java:90)
> 06:28:35  		at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.scm.SCMStep$StepExecutionImpl.run(SCMStep.java:77)
> 06:28:35  		at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecution.lambda$start$0(SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecution.java:47)
> 06:28:35  		at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
> 06:28:35  		at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
> 06:28:35  		at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
> 06:28:35  		at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
> 06:28:35  		at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Mime
View raw message