infra-hadoop-migrations mailing list archives

From Gavin McDonald <gmcdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access to Hadoop QA account for migrating Precommit jobs in Hadoop
Date Wed, 20 May 2020 10:52:18 GMT

On 2020/05/01 04:56:10, Akira Ajisaka <aajisaka@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Allen,
>
> I'm testing new Jenkins master and find that we have to set hadoopqa JIRA
> password to migrate the PreCommit-Admin and
> PreCommit-(HADOOP|HDFS|YARN|MAPREDUCE)-Build. Would you migrate the jobs or
> register the credential to the new Jenkins master (
> https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/)?
>
> Best regards,
> Akira

I'll note that Allen is not subscribed to this list.
Akira, did you get a response from him regarding this?

Just to clarify that Infra does not have credentials for the hadoopqa Jira account.
If needed, we can take it over and reset the credentials

HTH

Gav...