incubator-zeta-users mailing list archives

From Vjeran Vlahović <vje...@netgen.hr>
Subject [zeta-users] createFindQueryWithRelations and limit
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:34:26 GMT
Hi all,
I am new in ezc and working on my first app. I tried to use
createFindQueryWithRelations in PersistentObject but was unable to find the
way how to pass the limit and offset value to the query object. I ended up
changing PersistentObject/src/queries/find_with_relations_query.php by
adding the case 'limit': in line 99.

After that, I was able to do something like this:

$q=$session->createFindQueryWithRelations('Document',$prefetchRelations);
$documents = $session->find( $q->limit($limit,$offset) );

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Vjeran