incubator-zeta-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Martins <jorge.mart...@wemake.pt>
Subject Re: [zeta-users] Workflow - suspend - saveToVariableHandlers - doSuspend
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 01:37:22 GMT
Hi, I Only send it twice because I keep getting an email in response with an
error message (Delivery to the following recipient failed
permanently:zeta-users@incubator.apache.org<permanently%3Azeta-users@incubator.apache.org>
)

And there's still an email I sent that doesn't appear on the list :(

I have contacted the owner of the mailing list, and I think there's some
kind of a problem.
Anyway, sorry for the duplicate email.

--
Com os melhores cumprimentos
Jorge Martins - WeMake, Tecnologias de Informação, Lda.