From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] retire zeta components from incubation
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:09:41 GMT
James,

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:56 AM, James Pic <jamespic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't we consider rolling back the unit tests updates ? That would
> unlock the release process.

we have suggested to retire this podling because of the lack of
activity. If the committers tell us they want to continue with it and
try to build a community - fine. But so far you are the only committer
who has even responded to this proposal. This makes me feel this
podling is dead. Please convince me that people will come back to
here, then I will gladly change my +1 to a -1.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de