From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Leaving the project
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 10:03:13 GMT
Hello Jerome,

a pity to hear that. :-( But of course, congratulations and all the
best for your new job!

The process is that you inform your fellows (what you have done) and
then send a notification to general@incubator.apache.org. The
Incubator chair will then revoke your commit access.

Please be aware, that there is no need to do something like that.
There are many people who are not active on their projects. Once Zeta
graduates (which is not very likely at the moment) there will be a
clean up in the committers list too. If you like you can still hold
your access and see if you have some primetime, energy and fun left in
a few weeks or so.

Anyway, if you are still convinced that you would like to drop of this
project, please send an email to general.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de