From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zeta must live
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 06:23:35 GMT
Hello guys,

please note, Zeta will not die in case we end incubation. It will go
to github (or somewhere else) and stick around, just not at the ASF.

Anyway, I think your patches are highly welcome. I have looked at
Fabrices issue, a committer has asked for a Unittest case. Guess it
would committed quicker if the unit test case would be there.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de