From Nicolas Pastorino <n...@ez.no>
Subject [call for review] Keeping the eZ Publish Community in the loop
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:35:38 GMT
Dear everyone,

I thought it would be wise to keep the eZ Publish Community in the loop,
since they are likely to be the largest share of AZC users today.

Here is a small blog-post, on which I would love to have your input :
https://docs.google.com/a/ez.no/document/d/1SLuBI6HQqX_PJnswCOaV6MyW2AbOd0-1wTDwhHIf3f4/edit
(anyone
should be able to edit it, or make remarks through comments).

I hope this fits you well and I am looking forward to your feedback !
--
Nicolas