From Jérôme Vieilledent ...@ez.no>
Subject Github tools and discussions
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:00:13 GMT
Hi

As Christian asked for, here's the github thread :).
For CI : Travis should be OK. It's very well integrated with Github.
> We also talked few months ago about extra tools for code reviewing.

For people that have push access to the repository, it is possible to do internal pull requests
(ie. from a branch to master). It's then possible to discuss, comment line by line, just like
any other PR.

About the issue tracker, I think Github is sufficient, but of course we could have another
stuff. Github has a lot of service hooks to link external tools like Mantis (or even Jira
since Zeta is full Open Source)
---
Jérôme Vieilledent
Software engineer

eZ Systems | 26 rue de la République, 69002 Lyon, France

mailto:jv@ez.no
skype lolautruche | twitter @jvieilledent