From Ole Marius Smestad <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] retire zeta components from incubation
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 00:30:47 GMT
On Friday 13. April 2012 at 10:30, Julien Vermillard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Due to the reasons exposed later, and mainly due to lack of activity :
>
> [X] +1 Retire the Zeta components project and move to another infra
> like github

(I am ambivalent about this vote, but...)

I do think that this project can do nicely on github, and what Christian and Julien said about
the state of community seems accurate.

That being said, I also think think that James' suggestion should be considered, it doesn't
seem necessary to block a release, for test infrastructure changes, which presumably can be
done at a later point.

--
Regards,
Ole Marius