From Daniel Fahlke <flyingm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] Who Are the Project Admins
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:02:15 GMT
2011/12/12 Derick Rethans <derick@apache.org>

> On Mon, 12 Dec 2011, Daniel Fahlke wrote:
>
> > Who on this List is Project Admin of Zeta.
>
> I don't know how to answer this one. What are you trying to get done?

In Short,
someone who is able to edit issues and add Milestones/Versions to Jira.

For this i Asked in #asfinfra
"hi, i have a question related to the Apache Zeta Components Project. Who
in this Project has Permissions to edit Issues in Jira and create
Milestones/Versions in Jira?"
and got
"the project admins"
"they are  subscribed to your dev@ list"