From David Rekowski <david.rekow...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [zeta-dev] ezcSearch: support for geo distance search
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:07:03 GMT
David Rekowski schrieb:
> Hello list.
>
> Please find attached, a proposal for geo distance search support of solr.

<snip />

> Afterthought: It looks as if ezcSearchSolrHandler might be extended by
> something like filterDistance($field, $value) without affecting the
> interface, which should eleminate the flaws I pointed out in 1) and 4).

Please find attached another version of the implementation. This time by
adding filterDistance() to the solr search handler. I consider it a
cleaner approach, not tainting eq() and only suffering from the long
argument list issue in search() and buildQuery().

(The solr_geoposition.php file is the same as before, only attached for
completeness' sake)

- David

--
David Rekowski